BALANCE ISn't AN IMPOSSIBLE GOAL. Actually, IT's Well Within Your Reach.
Really, It is.
Do you dream of a living balanced life, one where you get to be a present mom, make a difference through your work and take care of yourself BUT then immediately ask yourself if a life like that even exists?
Do you wish you could stop putting yourself last and not feel all that mom guilt when you prioritize you?
Are you tired of waiting for "the right time" to live a more balanced life? And are you secretly afraid that your time might never come because you decided to become a mom?
Do you feel isolated from good advice and mentorship on how to be a good mom and also be more than a mom at the same time?
Are you worried that you will always have to choose between giving to your family and giving to yourself?
I’m Ashley Gartland and I help moms like you create more balanced lives - lives that allow them to be present moms, do work that matters and practice great self care.
Many people will tell you that a balanced life like that doesn't exist. I'm not one of them. In fact, I'm living that life now.
But first, a little context: I'm a mom of two little girls and a life long entrepreneur who's been juggling deadlines and diaper changes and daily self care since my oldest daughter was born five years ago. This has been my reality since day one as a mom.
And yet, even though I have a lot on my plate - just like you - my busy life feels balanced. It feels balanced because I'm very intentional about creating the life I desire, one that allows me to connect with my family, do meaningful work and practice self care every damn day.
My point is if I can do it, you can too. Because I know that when you get clear on what you want and what your priorities are in life, it is possible to find your version of balance as a busy mom.
Yes, it takes a little work but the work is worth it. Because let's be honest here: asking for help and doing a little self development is SO much better than the alternative. You know, the alternative where life feels stressful, overwhelming and unfulfilling. The life where you hunger for something more and then feel guilty for feeling that way. The life where your needs always come last. And the life where, no matter how hard you try, balance seems out of reach.
I want you to know right now that you can find a better balance. You can be a great mom AND do meaningful work in the world AND commit to your self care.
You can have your version of "it all."
But first you have to get clear on what a balanced life looks like to you.
FINDING A BETTER BALANCE
A 6 Week 1x1 Coaching Experience
Six weeks from now, you wake up feeling rested, happy and fulfilled. You know your day will include opportunities to connect with your family, to use your brain and your talents through your work and to give back to yourself by living a healthy lifestyle. And you know that your day will look like this because you've designed it that way.
You feel like you've found that elusive balance - the one that people told you a busy mom like you would never achieve.
You've learned to prioritize you and deal with your mom guilt. You've got a handle on your time management and you have a routine in place that allows you to give to your family and to ALL parts of you. You get to be the kind of mom and the kind of woman you want to be. You even have time for self care.
It might feel like a stretch right now but that kind of balanced life is entirely possible.
But it's hard to get there without perspective and support.
Fortunately, you don't have to do it alone...
Finding a Better Balance is a 6 Week 1x1 Coaching Experience designed to help Busy moms like you:
- Give yourself permission to prioritize YOU - and stop feeling so guilty for doing it.
- Define your priorities and design a realistic schedule around them that suits your desired lifestyle and is easy to stick with.
- Stop chasing perfection and living a life of "shoulds" so you can spend more time enjoying your life.
- Define what your ideal work life looks like (and create a plan to make it happen) so it feels worth it to spend time away from your kids.
- Make self care a regular part of your day so you can take care of you, not just everyone else.
- Get the support you need to find a better balance so you can be an engaged mother, do meaningful work and practice great self care.
Ready To Get Started?
Curious What We'll Actually Do During Our 6 WEeks Working Together?
The honest answer is I have a good idea but I don't entirely know what your coaching experience will look like - YET. And there's a good reason for that: I believe in supporting each woman I work with in a completely personalized way. So the work I do with you to find a better balance will look a little different than the work I do with another client.
That means you'll get support that's exactly right for you not some blueprint for living another mom's version of a balanced life.
I'll customize your experience to suit your unique needs and goals. And no matter your situation, there are 4 key areas we can focus on during our time together: your family, your work, your self care and your lifestyle.
- Learn how to stop chasing perfection and playing supermom so you can find more joy in your daily life.
- Define your core values as a mother and family to serve as the foundation for your family.
- Discover how to manage your mom guilt so it doesn't drive your decisions.
- Learn how to deal with the constant changes and challenges of motherhood with grace and compassion for yourself.
- Figure out the next steps in your professional life, whether you're deciding to re-enter the workforce, change careers or roles, finally pursue your dream job or get your business off the ground.
- Get clarity on what type of work you really want to do so your time spent away from your kids feels WORTH it.
- Let go of the fears and limiting beliefs that prevent you from making a difference through your work.
- Show your kids what it looks like to do work you love and care about so they can learn from your example.
Your Self Care
- Make self care a regular part of your life by developing a realistic routine you can stick with.
- Build up your sense of self worth so you believe you're worth taking care of.
- Practice asking for help and delegating to dos to make more time for you.
- Learn how to be unapologetic about asking for what you need so you can give to yourself before you take care of everyone else.
- Get clear on what a balanced life looks like for you.
- Define your top priorities and learn to build your life around them.
- Learn how to say NO and simplify your life so you can spend more time enjoying the people, things and activities you really value.
- Create a flexible schedule that includes space for you to be a present mother, do meaningful work, practice self care daily and more.
Are you ready to stop waiting for "the right time" to create a more balanced life? Are you ready to invest in yourself NOW?
Click the button below to apply for a free call and make sure this experience is right for you.
YOUR 6 WEEK PERSONALIZED Coaching Experience INCLUDES:
- One 60-minute session to kickstart our time together and lay the foundation to create a more balanced life.
- Five 45-minute phone sessions to help you stay on track and find more balance in your family, work and personal life.
- Customized resources + recommendations including articles, videos, podcasts, worksheets and more to supplement our conversations and help you take this work even deeper.
- Unlimited email access so you can ask me questions or ask for more support at any time during our time together.
- BONUS GIFT instant access to my Embracing The Good Enough Mother workbook, a resource designed to help you stop chasing perfection in motherhood and rewrite your rule book so you can be the kind of mom you really want to be.
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO Transform your Life from busy to balanced so you can give to your family, give to your work and give to Yourself - without giving in to Overwhelm.
If you're ready to invest in yourself and a more balanced life, I invite you to click the button below and fill out a short application to make sure this program is the right investment for you. (And if you've read this far, it very likely is.)
*Payment plans available.
EARLY BIRD BONUS
IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE FIRST 3 WOMEN TO SIGN UP FOR FINDING A BETTER BALANCE, YOU'LL GET A BONUS HOUR-LONG COACHING SESSION (A $250 VALUE) TO USE WHEN YOU NEED A LITTLE TUNE UP.
STRAIGHT FROM THE MOUTHS OF MAMAS
"I was reluctant to work with a coach at first, even though Ashley came highly recommended. I’m a writer who was struggling with mom guilt and avoiding writing at all costs - I couldn’t allow myself the time or the space I needed to do my own thing. I’m also English and we have a very buttoned-up mentality, so it took me a while to come around to the idea of life coaching. I cannot tell you how pleased I am that I did. Ashley is wonderful, an absolute game changer. As a writer and as a mother, Ashley continues to help me achieve that most longed-for commodity in any burgeoning family: balance."
-Gemma Clarke Sands, NYC
“After working with Ashley, I am able to set more attainable and realistic goals for myself as a mom and as a person. I have also reclaimed some of my identity as just “me” and that is a good thing for my whole family. It makes me a better mom and a better partner to my wife. Ashley gets it because she’s been there and she offers real, concrete help. She listens and she cares. She has been tremendously helpful in helping me reframe things, make plans and actualize the change I want to make in my life.”
-Becca Hart Holder, Cambridge, MA
“When I started working with Ashley, I was exhausted, sad and I couldn't get a foothold on my life as a new mom. I was just spinning in my own head and I felt like I was struggling for air.
Today, my daughter is 10 months old and after working with Ashley for 3 months, I've given myself permission to take care of myself, gotten clearer on my career priorities and am enjoying motherhood so much more than I was when we first started working together. It's been validating to have Ashley listen to my challenges, give me feedback when appropriate and ask great questions that took me deeper than I could have gone by myself. I feel very lucky to have done this work early on since I know many mothers wait years to find this space for themselves."
-Anna Laman, Asheville, NC
The Truth Is A Balanced Life Is Within Your REach.
Even if it feels like an elusive goal. Even if you don't know where to start. Even if you're a busy mom who's on the verge of overwhelm.
But you need to make a choice of whether you really, truly want that for yourself - and if you're willing to accept help to get you there. Because you can continue to go at it alone. You can work hard and try out different systems and approaches to find a better balance. And you can use the mere minutes of the free time you have right now trying figure it all out.
Or you can Get The support You Need and DESERVE From A Mom, Coach and Mentor who's been in your shoes and Who's figured out the path forward.
You can Invest in yourself and your life And find a better Balance Starting Now.
If you feel hopeful, excited and, yes, even a little scared right now, listen to that. Because you are on the edge of something big. Something that could change your life. Something that could show you the path to find a better balance so you can live the life you've always dreamed of but didn't dare hope was possible for you.
I look forward to supporting you in building a balanced life for yourself - and so much more.
To believing your time is now,
P.S. I only work with a handful of women at a time for this Coaching Experience because I want to give YOU my full attention. So if you're interested in working WITH ME, I encourage you to apply while there are still spaces available.
Are you ready?
Click the button below to apply for your complimentary call and find out if this experience is right for you.