I hired my first business coach when I was 31, close to a decade after I’d gotten into creative entrepreneurship. I was at a crossroads in my professional life and, as I got ready to launch my second business, I knew I couldn’t go at it alone.
I was right to seek support BUT I made one mistake that first time I hired a coach. I went into it thinking that investing in coaching was going to be the silver bullet that made my new business work.
I now know how naïve I was because a coach is not a silver bullet. Hiring a coach isn’t a magic solution, and a coach isn’t going to hand you the blueprint to overnight business success, solve all your challenges or give you “all the answers”. It’s just not how it works (though you might have heard otherwise).
What a coach CAN do is help you…
- Go from the startup stages to running a legit, sustainable business.
- Get clients and make sales.
- Set goals and make a solid plan to achieve them.
- Become known in your industry for your unique approach and work.
- Confront the fears and doubts that hold you back.
- Get fresh perspective on your business model, services, products, packages and more.
- Accelerate your results so you can get from where you are now to where you want to be faster and with way less stress.
And, if the coach you choose to work with happens to be me, our sessions will also help you simplify your business so you can find your focus, grow more sustainably and experience real time freedom and fulfillment in your life. Because if you’re anything like the women I work with now, those are the things you want the most.
The bottom line is that a coach will provide you with support, guidance and resources so you can stop spinning in circles and start taking action toward the goals that will bring you long-term success in your business.
Now I’d love to hear your thoughts. What assumptions do you have about coaching and how it could help you?
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me so we can chat about what working with a coach 1:1 is really like and help you decide if it’s something you even need (it’s not for everyone, after all).
Or, if you’d rather, you can book a free call with me HERE so we can have a casual conversation to get all your questions answered.