Earlier this week, I invited you to make a big picture plan for your business – but I know that it’s not always as simple as opening your journal and mapping it out.
After all, that blank page can be pretty intimidating.
That’s why I wanted to follow up today and give you a few prompts that will help you unlock your big picture plan if you’re feeling a little stumped. These questions are also great to use if you have a solid start but feel like you haven’t covered all the details yet.
Here are your prompts:
- How do you want to feel about your business in five year's time?
- What things do you want your business to make possible in your life in five year’s time?
- What do you want your role in your business to be in five year's time?
- What do you want your team to look like in five year's time?
- What big projects do you want to complete in five year's time?
- What do you want to be able to list as your achievements in five year's time?
- What do you want your revenue to look like in five year's time?
- What accolades or awards or recognitions would you like to receive in five year's time?
Try these questions out and see if they give you the direction you need to get your long term vision down on paper. And if you still need a little support, comment below and let me know. I’ve got one more question in my back pocket that might be just what you need.